Once you arrive in Orkney it will not take long for you to relax into the local pace of life where there is time to take notice of your surroundings. However don’t let this deceive you. There is always something happening and you can get involved. For a taster of events and festivals in Orkney planned for 2011 please select from the following options to view events from April to August.
- June 1st till end August - Free guided tours at Ring Of Brodgar 1pm.
- June 4th to 11th – Orkney Fine Wine Festival
- June 12th – Hoy Half Marathon
- June 17th to 22nd – St Magnus Festival – Throughout Orkney, an annual midsummer celebration of the arts. Performances by local, national and internationally renowned artists.
- June 24th – Stromness Golf Club Mixed Open Midnight Foursomes.
For more information on these and other events please click on Visit Orkney.com